Had positive pregnancy test. Scan report normal. Am I pregnant?

my last mestration period was 26th of august, i was asked to go for blood pregnancy test which was positive, i was further ask to do a scan,the report of the scan is that the uteriane outline is regular. the echo pattern is homogeneous.the myometrial texture is normal the endometrial plate is not defined. both ovary appear normal iin size and structure. both adnexase were b[laterally free. pouch of douglas is normal. no free pelvic collection sighted. no cyst, no fibroid , no cyesis or retain product sighted. pls doctor am i pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012