Had pleomorphic adenoma, shingles, marks on both sides of body. Itching, rash under armpits and pain in ribs. What's wrong ?

HI - I am having some issues. First I have a pleomorphic adenoma that is being removed a week from today. I had shingles about two years ago and I think they may be coming back except I have marks on both sides of my body. My body is itching and I also have a rash underneath both of my armpits as well as pain in my ribs on one side. Basicallly I feel like I m falling apart. I do not have a GP right now because the one I had misdiagnosed the adenoma so I will not go back to him. Guess my questions are, what do you think is wrong with me and what doctor should I go to?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013