Had period, heavy. Why did they become sore, the vagina? What are the red spots?

hi i just came off the pill and got my first period in over a year. They were very light but are usally heavy so i used the tampons i had but my period flow was far too light so it it was uncomfertable it got to a point i felt likr they werr rubbing against the walls of my vagina and then became very sore. I stoped useing them and nee have reds spots and a dangaling bit skin ? Could this be caused by the friction between the tampons and the wall
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer