Had penis on vagina during sex, not inserted, took ipill, getting brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

i ate i pill after having sex with my boyfriend we did not insert but he just rubbed his penis on my vagina still i took an i pill. now i am getting a brown discharge and i am getting my period but i have read that getting a period after i pill does not necessarily mean i am not pregnent i may not get the next period what do i do?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
HI
THANKS FOR CHOOSING HEALTH CARE MAGIC
BROWN DISCHARGE CAN BE CONSIDERED AS YOUR PERIOD ACCORDING TO THE DETAILS YOU HAVE PROVIDED.
THERE MAY NOT BE CHANCES OF PREGNANCY
STILL IF DOUBT PERSISTS YOU CAN GO FOR A HOME PREGNANCY TEST
IF YOU DO NOT GET THE NEXT PERIOD,GO FOR A HOME PREGNANCY TEST AFTER 1 WEEK OF DATE OF EXPECTED PERIOD(YOUR NEXT PERIOD MAY BE LATE OR EARLY,IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES DUE TO HORMONE IMBALANCES)
YOU CAN CONSULT A DOCTOR AND GET A SCAN DONE IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY OTHER DOUBTS

HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUERY
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER QUERIES
THANK YOU