Had partially unprotected sex. Stomach discomfort, nausea, bloating. Pregnant?

Hi. I am an 18 yr old virgin . Before new years, my boyfriend and I sorta had masturbation. We got naked, fingured but was no penetration. M not sure if he ejaculated. Since that day, ive been feelind funny in my stomach , feel nausea sometimes and bloated. My period was 2 weeks late, it came from 5th to 10th jan. I am now a week late and feel tired, bloated, nausea, funny pains in my tummy. Could i be pregnant or it can just be pcos which my doc told me i might have a year ago. I am too scared to take a pregnancy test .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013