Had partially unprotected sex. Nausea, bloated stomach. Faint line in pregnancy test

Hi i had a accident where condom came off etc about tree to four weeks ago i was dure for period about a week ago roughly for a week ive been having period pain etc which i normally get leading up to it and nausea tired head sore etc bloated belly to. I had sex a few days ago and had a little amount of brown pinky colour not red blood though and not alot. Thinking my periods arrived but now nothing last night i noticed a tiny little spot now nothing. My belly feels fine now . I took home tests first one negative few days later second one neg but looked at it half hour later and i had a second faint line took another test neg. could i be pregnant??
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012