Had partially protected sex, taken Postinor. Can I get pregnant?

Hi, please I had romance with my boyfriend on 25th nyte, he didn t go into my vagina at all but he played around it, he also had to masturtubate to ejaculate which he didn t do inside of me. I was so scare and took postinor tablet the next day at about 2pm and tuk d second tablet at about 10pm. Pleas I want to knw if I cn get pregnant as I hav heard of d fluid before the semen which am nt sure got into my body or if I can stil take another postinor. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013