Had partially protected sex. Worried about side effects of emergency contraceptive pill

I am a virgin . Part 1: I got intimate with my boyfriend yesterday. We were dry humping. We both were in our underwear. I was already very wet and my underwear too was wet. After sometime, he ejaculated in his underwear. He realized as soon as he ejaculated and moved back and got up in 30 seconds. His underwear was wet with his own fluid when he ejaculated and mine was wet with my fluid long back before he ejaculated. Then soon after that, he changed his underwear and wore his shorts. I too wore my denims. Part 2: We then continued dry humping with our clothes on. Again after an hour or so, he ejaculated in his clothes. He was wearing an underwear and shorts. With his ejaculation , his shorts also got little wet. But i was wearing my underwear as well as denims. After around 3 hours, I urinated and washed myself and wiped my underwear with a tissue . But by then my underwear had already dried up. Later I noticed some dried up fluid on my underwear. But it was my own fluid. Though I do not think that in the 1st part of our activity when he ejaculated any of his semen would have seeped through my underwear, I yet am having a slight doubt of whether there is a risk of pregnancy in my case ? He was wearing a 100% cotton underwear and I was wearing a mixed cotton fabric underwear. It has just been 24 hours since this has happened. I can take an emergency contraceptive pill yet in the next 48 hours. But I fear of the side effects of these pills since i am very weak and thin. That is why I want to know my chances of pregnancy before taking an EC pill. What are the chances of risk of me getting pregnant in the 1st part specially ? Also I would like to know about the risk in the second part. Need a reply as soon as possible since time is running out. I do not want to be pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013