Had partially protected sex, taken Ipill. No periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Dr. i and my bf dint have sex just rubbing penis on vagina and ejaculated on my stomach we had cleaned ourselves completely but still to be on safer side i had i pill on 7/3/2013 i.e after 25 hrs of performing the act. i could see spotting around 16th or 17th march and my period dates were on 1/3/2013 and next it was supposed to be scheduled on 1/4/2013 as i have a regular of 30 days cycle. but still could not get my periods. please suggest me what should i do. are there chances of pregnancy??
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013