Had partial hysterectomy, bleeding, little sensation in clitoris

although i am an adult senior female i have always been easily aroused but a few months go i had what i thought was a cyst on the inside of my groin that i believe ruptured and i bleed through the urethia for a short time --minutes and although i have had a partial hysterectomy uterus and overlies it scared me and did stop quick but now i have very little sensation there --and I find it hard to climax either self gratification or with a man and for me that is very unusual so not sure what is going on as tests from the bleeding all came back normal --i really miss the feeling i used to have and it is frustration with my male partner PS i could fell and see the clitoris but now it feels like it shrunk ? ? ? amd if i do climax it takes a much longer time and i dont have the same intense sensation after
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer