Had painful intercourse. Started periods and used tampon. Swollen vagina, getting white discharge. Is it herpes?

Hi! I had sex about 10 days ago and it hurt because it wasn t lubricated enough. I felt a pain in the right side as if there was a tear. Two days later igot my period and on the second day i kept my tampon in all day and i felt sore. About four days later that area (where i felt a Tear) was swollen (not a blister and not filled with fluid). About two days after that the swollen area went away. A few days later I became uncomfortable and I had white discharge and My vagina was swollen (if i stood in front of a mirror and looked at it straiggt On it looked swollen as a whole)It was a bit clumpy and didn t smell. I stayed in a hotel room and I became sick (2 days after the inflamed area went away) I took 2 diflucan pills. The swelling has gone down and the redness too. I ve been reading so mucn online comparing yeast to herpes . Can this be herpes?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012