Had ovarian cancer. Done liposuction. Now have stomach pain. Blood test shows raised CA125. Lipo related to cancer?

Hello please I would like for you to tell me I had ovarian cancer after my operation i had liposuction after this my Cancer came back then I went through chemotherapy my result after that was normal now I had more stomach pains went to see the doctor my blood test ca 125 was raised I had a ct scan which shows that my other organs are fine but is showing more thickness of my stomach lining ! After my liposuction there has always been thickness of the lining I want to know does this lipo have anything to do with cancer as my doctor at the hospital wasn t 100 percent sure of this thickening of the lining is due to cancer or not.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012