Had oral surgery. Was under anesthesia. Received novicane. Can it cause cluster of bumps on lip?

Hi. I just had oral surgery two days ago and during the process I was under anasthesia and also received a lot of novicane. Now I have this strange cluser of bumps above my lip. Initially I thought it might be a big cold sore but this is like something I have never seen before. It is uncomfortable and very ugly. When it is dried it has a yellowish color and it is just a big cluster of tiny bumps....what is this?!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012