Had oral sex lips chap, got white bump on lip, swollen, pimple came out. What could be the cause?

Hi , well recently I had oral sex with my boyfriend and it s been 4 days lips have been super super chap and recently I got a white bump on my lip ..I squeezed it and all the white fluid like a pimple came out s still swollen like it has more fluid inside ..but it s in the center of my lip..I had a cut on there because I had really chap boyfriend is clean. And I am to ..but I don t know what this could be /: I m worried and I m desperate for answers hurts and I can feel how swollen it is ...
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013