Had negative thinking and tightness in chest, advised for Antidepressants. Is Acupuncture right treatment for Anxiety?

hi advis 6months back due to negative thinking it started to fell a chest tightness,that time doctor advised me to take antidepressant but due to side effect i didnt take and satrted to get well on my will power,then i started to feel anxiety even and then .Now i am trying accupuncture to get free from anxiety,there is some relief.Now i want to know will it reamin life time or get okay
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013