Had nasal polyp removed. Formed again. Used sinuswars and sinus pro. Sufficient?

hi, about 10 years ago i had a nasal polyp removed. i now have a very large polyp in the other nostril . i have been ready about sinuswars 13 and sinus pro do you have a preferrence to either of these. i did read where sinus pros will help to get rid of fungus in your system which by looking at my nails it appears that i have some kind of fungi . i figured that since i have rheumatoid arthiritis and it is considered a fungus of the blood that is where the fungi came from.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013