Had missed abortion. Pain in groin, hypothyroidism, chest pain, cervical erosion. Help?

hello dr iam kala,32yrs, i had missed abortion before 10 months and from that i feel some inconvenient such as pain in groin , and hypothyroid . now for past 3 months i had post coital bleeding only immedietly after periods, not in between cycles and now this month i have chset pain.i went to a dr , she examined me and said i have cervical erosion.she gave me vaginal suppository for 6 days and afterthen come for papsmear . iam worried a lot about my health i couldnt concentrate in any work pls, give me helpfull suggestion.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013