Had miscarriages. Pregnant again with brown discharge, spotted clotted blood again. Abort rather?

Hi, I have had a few miscarriages previously and am pregnant again and in week five I started bleeding brown blood and was already on utrogetan(200mg at night). I then out of the blue in 7th week started bleeding heavily, red clotted blood (like my previous miscarriages), when we did the sonar baby was still there and happy. I was admitted to hospital and my utrogestan was increased to 200mg in the morning and 200mg again at night. I have still not stopped bleeding, but it has improved. Is the utrogestan safe for our baby, as I am 9 weeks now? And also why am I still bleeding, but baby is still nestled up at the top of my uterus (at 8 weeks 5 days baby was 21.2 mm and heartbeat 175bpm) and all seems to be fine? Until what time in pregnancy is it still safe to take utrogestan, if it is safe for baby? I am concerned and really need these questions answered. Because if it hurts my baby taking the utrogestan, I should rather abort and not fall pregnant again, as these miscarriages and trouble during pregnancy really breaks one down emotionally. Please help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012