Had miscarriage, had dilation and curettage, bleeding with large clots, abdominal pain. Treatment?

Hi, I had a missed abortion at 12 weeks. My Dr advised to let things pass naturally but they did not. Two Months later I had a d & c but the Dr failed to get it all so the next week I had another D & C. Three weeks later I am still bleeding heavily with large clots and now have abdominal pain . I have also just finished a course of antibiotics which didnt help. Please help, I have lost faith in my Dr, as he is not helping get to the bottom of this. I want it to be all over and get back to normal
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012