Intense pain due to continuous testicular swelling, abdominal pain. Treatment?

Hi Dr, i have extreme pains for the past days suffering from a continuous swelling of the right testecle in the scrotum . I have abdominal pains that I feel they are dashed by the major problem. I went to the doctor last monday and gave some anti-biotics such as bla bla bla..don t know whether to enlist them. I revisited her at hospital for review and I was given the same treatment she gave me in my first visit. Help me and advice the correct treatment or further action. What to do? God witnessed me when extreme pains attacked me last night. Thanx in advance doc. Sincere from South email is YYYY@YYYY and I added you guys in my facebook page, Sihle Shaun Sincere Bikitsha
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012