Had mirena IUD, experiencing constant hunger, lower back pain, more tired than usual, constipation. Reason?

I'm 24 yrs old and had the mirena IUD inserted after my abortion in july 09, and the last 4 yrs have been incedent free.
The last few days ive been expierencing odd symptoms, constantly hungry, lower back pain, more tired than usual, my temp is up and down, constipation and a odd sensitivity in my left ovary area. Where i have been pregnate before i am farmiliar with pregnacy symptoms am i am lacking some other common symptoms.
My question is should i be consirned or am i just being paranoid?
thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013