Had medication abortion. Getting continuous light brown discharge. Is it normal. Medicine to stop bleeding?

I had a medication abortion almost on Feb 17th 2012. I was told that the bleeding after would get less and less and that it should stop in roughly two weeks. But after two weeks brown discharge started and it continued but only very light.And I got my periods again on March 19th.Again after 7 days brown discharge started and it doesn t seem to be lessening at all. It isn t heavy at all and in fact, it s very light (a little more than what I would call spotting) Every day, I think it s almost over but it just wont let up. Is this normal? How much longer will I have to wait until I can just put this behind me? I feel fine and everything seems to be normal other than that. Is there a way to make this stop quicker?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012