Had maxillary sinus cancer. Got neck sprain. On clopidogrel. Side effect?

I am 62 years old. 6 years back maxillary sinus cancer ( NHL ) attacked and radiation treatment was given. Since then mouth dryness and over-sensitivity of neck and throat persisted. Last year onwards I I stopped oil and salt in the diet. Dinner only fruits at 6 pm after wards no food till morning. I do aerobic & yoga exercise regularly. My throat condition improved a lot. I have done sirshasan ( head on the ground legs on top ) yoga exercise for more time. While driving two wheeler with helmet on head for long time, suddenly I got neck sprain in the right side slightly swollen and pain also experienced. After 10 days of the incident my left hand was inactive, by noon normalcy was restored. Next day night both the hands experienced some abnormal experience faced but by morning normalcy restored. I have consulted neurologist and all the required tests carried out. All the tests including BP, cloistral, ct scans are normal. Even CT angiography scan also normal. For the last two months I am on clopidogrel tablet in the morning, Atorastatin 10 mg at night. Doctor says I have to continue the treatment through out my life. I am experiencing lot of side effects with this treatment. The side effects such as hands shivering, weakness slightly blurred vision in the evenings, constipation etc. My doubt is, even if all the tests parameters indicating normal. Can I stop the present treatment and switch over to natural remedies available, to get relieved from side effects. I eagerly await for your reply. Kind Regards, T. Rama Krishna Patient
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013