Had light blood vaginal discharge. Had pneumonia and took antibiotics. Have diabetes and IBS. Recommendations?

Hi I am age 56 Just noticed for the first time a light streak of blood in vaginal discharge . I am no longer having periods. I was sick recently with pneumonia and on antibiotics. Had blood work done and was told blood sugar level was up. I have scheduled an appointment with the diabetic clinic to discuss the test results and possible diabetes. I have Pancretitis, and IBS and Celiac disease .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013