Had levonelle , got heaving bleeding, another encounter, light bleeding, dizziness, fatigue. Pregnant or side effect of pill?

i took morning after pill Levonelle 12 hours after one week later i got a heavy bleed for about week but had onother accident and wasnt in time to take onother morning after pill i havent come on my period apart from i had a really light bleed only enough when i wiped myself been getting dizzy spells and constantly tired could this be side affect of morning after pill or could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012