Had laproscopic surgery for ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Feeling hard and sore line at hip. Is it due to surgery?

I recently had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and subsequent laproscopic surgery. I now can feel a very distinct, very small, hard line that I can trace from the incisional scar up to around the top of my left hip. I originally was thinking that this could be a fiberous band of scar tissue , but it is exactly the same size all the way up and is becoming sore at the area where it terminates. Could this possibly be something left from surgery??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012