Had laparoscopy to remove the chocolate cysts in the ovary. Leto prescribed. What is the drug action?

i am ran. Last September i had a laparouscopy to remove a chocolate cysts on my right side ovary. I was not married those days. since then my doctor direct me to have depo-provera for 5 months and zoladex 3.6mg for 3 months.He told that my tubes are not ok.and have to have another laparouscopy. I marry last week and went to see my doctor. he prescribe leto2.5mg for 2 months. I want to know weather this will work for me as i want a baby as soon as possible

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013