Had laparoscopy, not pregnant, no periods, unblocked tubes. Could it be the reason?

Hi I have had a laparoscopy on 20th march and not yet had a period .i am not pregnant as I have done a test also when reading wat the surgeon had done it says that I had a laparoscopy,dye test,adhesiolysis plus bilateral salpingostomy my fimbrial was clubbed but free dye spill on end of procedure and they had unblocked my tubes does this mean I can now conceive naturally and could the reason why I have not had a period this month be down to recovery from operation thanks
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013