Had laparoscopic nissen fundoplication previously. Feels like something stuck in throat, tender to touch. Suggestions?

I am a 31 YEAR old female who had a lap nissen(spelling) almost 2 years ago. I had severe acid reflux that damaged my esphogus. I was dx ed with pharengitis about a month ago and only the right side of my body was affected. The left side of my neck (along my esphogus) is tender to the touch and moving my neck is painful. This is the same symptom I had that got me the pharengitis dx. I don t seem to have trouble swallowing although it feels like something is stuck there or that Ihave swallowed a ton of glass
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013