Had laminectomy surgery. Painful and numb leg. MRI shows small chronic tear of posterior annulus. Will fusion surgery help?

I m 4 months out from having a laminectomy surgery @ l3-l4. Since the surgery pain has been worse with stabbing pain in my rt side and numbness n left leg from knee down. Pain meds do nothing for this. Just had a repeat MRI which showed a have a small chronic tear of the posterior annulus @ l4-l5. Also have a few millimeters of chronic retrolisthesis @ l5. Do you believe a fusion surgery will help?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012