Had kidney transplant, weight loss, shortness of breath, lower back pain. Cause?

Hi my name is Jose Carancio and I suffer from kidney disease. I had my last kidney transplant in 2001. I currently have been having lots of problems with my health for example I have lost a lot of weight and have been experiencing shortness of breath. I also have been getting this sharp pain in my lower back and when my back doesn t hurt i get the same pain in the front groin-ish area. i have gone to the emergency room and they have told me that s its not an ulcer and its not related to my heart but they wont tell me whats wrong with me. I don t know if they know and don t want to tell me or they don t know for sure. if you have any insight what I may have I would be happy to get some insight even if the insight is bad. thank-you and i wish you could help me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012