Had kidney stone. On Zinnat. Having fever. Reason for relapsed fever?

Hi, I have had a kidney stone , that has come out on tuesday. (the pain started sunday). I was put on Zinnat. the fever stopped on wednesday night, but has now come back yesterday. (friday). It is very mild. I dont have any pain anywhere, and also dont have pain when I go to the toilet. Why has the fever come back, is this normal? I am in vacation in Myanmar, so I am thinking to go to the doctor tomorrow again and get a blodtest. Or should I not worry?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013