Had intercourse while on periods. Taken ipill, pregnant. Does the pregnancy preventing pill doesnt works?

i had sexual intercourse with my husband on 10th and 14th day after my mensus period which was on feb 28th 2012.but both the days we mated i had taken i- pill the pregnancy preventing tablet ,first one after two days of mating and the second on the same day.then after that we had our relation only on 20th day of my mensus day which i thought am three months pregnant.cud u pls say how this this pregnancy preventing pill doesnt worked those days.or is it the 20th happened.pls help
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012