Had intercourse, oral sex. Having tender breast, back pain, nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

I had intercourse with my girlfriend and had oral sex with her and put them in her vagina .I had preejaculatory semen on the tip and rubbed it between my fingers and possibly in my mouth.I do not recall ejaculating recently before and what Previn that may have been on my fingers was a very Lizzie amount. It has been since January thirteenth and she is now saying her breasts are tender along with back pain and nausea .Could she be pregnant or is she worrying herself to the Point of these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013