Had intercourse, due for periods, feel bloated with Headache. UPT negative. Suggestion?

HI...I had my last period on 2/24/13 for 3 days on 2/28/13 I had sex but before my period I was feeling bloated, on 3/17/13 at 12:30pm I started spotting on and of, some days nothing then spotting again. Today is 3/20/13 when I pee this morning at 8:40 when I wipe it was pinkish very little, but I still feel bloated very sleepy no energy. My period should start on 3/24/13. I been bloated and light headack since or before 2/24/13, I had several PT and they all came back negative...Please Tell me what wrong with me. Tkanks.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013