Had intercourse after periods, feeling nausea, stomach feels heavy, having gastic problem. What's wrong?

I had sex exactly two weeks ago from now. And it was my first day after my last period over. Now since 2 days i am feeling nausea and feeling my stomach is heavy. Even i have no problem in stool . But yes before 3 days i was not passing stool. And now i have gastic problem only. When i eat something and after sometime when i feel nausea, i take something which can digest my food like cold drink. And then i belch again and again. But until i don t passed stool i don t feel comfortable. When i had sex my partner used condom. But before he worn condom and came inside me, we both discharged and that time he was rubbing me. I want to know what s going on with me?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012