Had intercourse. Feeling strong sense of smell and bloating. Started spotting. PG test negative. Worrisome

Avatar Snryerson2010 (online) 10 hours and 53 minutes ago Hello there, i am 24 and my husband and i are trying to have a baby. My LMP was june 8th. Had sex june 20,21,23rd. my cycles are usually 28-30 days. We used preseed last month. I was due for my period july 6th. I didnt get it until july 10th. It isn t really acting like my period. Prior to this I have been peeing alot or feeling like i have to pee, sore breasts, moody, snapping at my husband, strong sense of smell and bloating . My period right now is light, nnot really filling a ttampon. Mostly brown with some pink/red. I also noticed alot of mucus on the tampon and when i would wipe. They only reason i am assuming this is my period is because it was late. I took several preg tests last week 2 beofre i was due and 1 day on my expected period all was negative. can you give me some guidance.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012