Had infertile spasms. Why has platelet count reduced? How to control fit?

Hi Dr. My daughter is 11years old and she had inferntile spasams when she was at 6 months. She was given valparin for more than 9 years she was started with 2.5ml twice day and increase up to 10 ml twice a day her fits was controlled and recently her platelet count has come down to 0000. We took blood report in May in that her platelet was 0000. Her weight is 40 kgs. I want to know her dose is correct and why her Platelate count is dropping. Please advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012