Had infection in toe nail. Surgery done and removed abcess. Taken antibiotics, not much relief. Solution?

Hello sir I have been suffering with the toe nail problem since 1 year. 9 months back when I met with a Doctor he said the infection is at par and he removed the nail. For 6 months it was fine but now again I have got infection and this time also he has done a surgery and removed absuss (puss). But still not much relief. I have taken enough of antibiotics as advised by doctor. Please advise me the treatment. thank you Priyoranjan Das
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012