Had i-pill one day after sex. Missed periods next month. HPT negative. Having pain in abdomen. What is the reason?

Doctor , plzz help me i m realy confused ..i had sex on 24 may i took i- pill on 25 may after that again i took i-pill on 29 ..during these many days i was having periods..but now whole june is over and i m not having period..there is pain in abdominal part..took upt test bt ws negative. plzz help me..there contionus pain during nght or day for few mintues in abdominal part..like pain during mensuration,,plz reply asp thanxx
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012