Had hysterectomy due to endometriosis. Had cancerous cells in the ovaries. Pain in the vagina. Any advice?

I am 32 years old. I have had a complete hysterectomy due to endometriosis and finding over cancerous cells in my ovaries. I have noticed in the past few months that when my fiance and I have sex, primarily during the point of penetration and during it feels like someone is ripping apart my vagina. After sex is over I am very sore in my vaginal area and my stomach swells up and becomes hard and it almost looks like I pregnant...Any thoughts or advie would appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013