Had hysterectomy at 26 years due to ovarian cysts. Pain in the groin and bleeding while intercourse. Reason?

Hi I am 44 years old and have recently met someone. We tried to have intercourse but had to stop due to the excessive pain. I then realised that I was bleeding alot which is bright red and has clots in the blood , it is now a few hours since and I am still bleeding with really bad pain in the groin and lower abdomin. I had a total hystorectomy at age 26 due to ovarian cysts . I have not had intercourse for serveral years now, this is the first time in 9 years. Please help what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012