Had hypotonia. Low and high tidal waves. Had eartube placement. Further?

Approximately two years ag my child had eartube placement surgery. At that time we were unaware that he had hypotonia . So, we proceeded to have the surgery and we believe that he had some type of complication. After surgery, he had lost of language, communication, social awareness, etc. When I reveiwed the operative report, his tidal volumes were low and high. They were unsuccessful with the IV, and he had antibiotic Intervention. Moreover, inter muscular was a little more then he should of received. I need some answers, to understand exactly what happened.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013