Had high ESR rate, HGB is high, ALT and AST high. Have family history of arthritis. Worry?

Hello Dr. This morning I had blood test and they had a high ESR rate. It came in at 44mm/hr. My CBC seems to be about normal cept for a couple barely lower than average results. HGB is at 12 with normal from 12-17 and hematocrit % is at 36.5 from 39-51. Both those test were on the lower side of average before. Also, both my ALT and AST were higher than average. The symptoms that prompted the test were sore joints in my hands and sore quadriceps. I have a family history of arthritis . All other test were fine including glucose, potassium, creatinine, lipid panel, blood urea nitrogen , calcium, sodium, and creatine kinase. My urine test also came back fine.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012