Had hemorrhoids, sore anus and itchy, redness, hard stools, painful BM, skin has burning sensation. Suggestion?

I have a question...I had hemorrhoids last month, but the problem has not completely gone away. Although at the moment, I do not think that is the problem, my anus has been very sore, and very itchy. This morning, I took a mirror to the area to look, and it is extremely red all around. I have been having somewhat hard stools, so I have started taking a fibre supplement to try and soften it up, as it is painful when there is a bowel movement.

I am wondering what the extreme redness is. I have tried some hemorrhoid creams, anti itch cream, etc, and I am wondering if this has burned the skin, hence the soreness and redness. Any info would be very helpful, as I am tired of having this issue.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013