Had gall bladder removed. Why vomiting, diarrhea and bloating? Suggest

I had my gall bladder removed in February 2012 and have had more problems than before. Vomiting, dirrhea, abdominal pain, acid reflux , bile reflux, bile in my stomach and small intestine , bloating . very light color stool and was told my liver was leaking somewhat. Gone to several Drs. and keep getting more pills that don t work or make things worse. I finally had an appt. with a specialist at the Cleveland Clilnic about 2 weeks ago and he has implemented 3 different tests, the 1st one was a gastric emptying test which I don t have the results of yet, the other 2 are a Glucose Hydrogen Breath Test and an MRCP. Do you have any suggestions. I have been totally miserable and cannot function normally because I never know when I will have a bad day or better day, NEVER a good day. Very concerned. Thank you Barbara Ring YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012