Had foreplay after delayed periods, still no periods. Took Mensovit plus, cycle norm P, cycle norm E, still no. What to do ?

i need to have periods feb of 17th but still i not get periods and feb 25 me and my guy had forplay but not intercourse now date was 5 still i not get period weather might be i m preganant..!!! i went to see the doctor but he gaven mensovit plus and cycle norm P and cycle norm E but still i not got period even i taken home preganacy test its shows -ve still i worried what i have to do. me unmarried
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013