Had fever, bilirubin level high, wbc normal. Can it be jaundice?

I had fever 2 weeks back and was diagnosed and felt good for a week
Now, I have fever again in such a short span of time. I am not sure what the problem could be and so are the doctors.
My blood reports look inconclsive as per the doc. The bilirubin level is higher than normal. Over 2 but docs are not convinced about jaundice. My wbc is lower than normal and the only symptoms of my illness is fluctuating fever in the range of normal - 101F
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013