Had epidural during delivery with leg spasm. Having constant headaches, tingling in legs and toes, sore hips. Possibility of blood clot?

I had a baby a week ago and received a epidural. During the procedure , when the doctor put the epidural in my leg spasmed. I never fully was numb during delivery of my son. Only numb on one side of my body. Now a week later, I m having constant headaches and tingling in my legs and toes. My hip is also sore on the same side. Is their anything that can be done? Also what are the symptoms of possible blood clot? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013