Had endometrial cancer. Done complete hysterectomy. Had brachytherapy after operation. Cause?

I had endometrial cancer that did not go through the wall of my uterus. I had complete hysterectomy with no cells anywhere else, I go to the oncologist about once a month and have smears done & often get a call that I hae a yeast infection. We then treat it. I have also had urinary tract infections . I had brachytherapy after my operation. What causes this? I never had any infections before. I am 70 years old.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013